We are looking for 2 x Embedded C++ Software contractors for an anticipated 2-3 month contract, working within a team developing novel autonomous vehicle control systems for off-highway markets.
Working from System Requirements Documents, you will architect, implement and test a robust, real-time embedded software application for a range of autonomous vehicles.
What will you be doing?
- Traceable software requirements elicitation from System Requirements Documents.
- Architectural design of vehicle controller in UML.
- Implementation of design in modern C++.
- Comprehensive verification of design at unit and integration levels using test tools.
What are we looking for?
- Expert knowledge of C++ for embedded systems.
- Expert knowledge of architectural design and documentation in UML and OO design patterns.
- Expert knowledge of unit and integration testing using automated tools.
Why join us?
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com