- Salary: £35-55k experience dependant
AB Dynamics Ltd requires an experienced DevOps engineer to provide Leadership and delivery of the DevOps Lifecycle, primarily for the software development function, together with task management workflow within the Engineering Design group.
What will you be doing?
- Streamlining our development toolchains – creating standardised and efficient development processes enabling our teams to deliver our products in an efficient and reliable manner
- Implementing industry best practices and future proofing our code base by bringing a broad industrial experience on the latest DevOps Lifecycle tools – Automation, Development, and infrastructure management
- Improving Right First Time (RFT) approaches to software configuration and release – Robust, reliable processes to improve Safety and reliability, Automating development, build, test, and deployment
What are we looking for?
- Deep Atlassian product suite knowledge
- Knowledge / experience of Agile Practices
- Knowledge / experience of TeamCity
- Knowledge / experience of HyperV Management
- Experience managing cloud-based infrastructure
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org