ABOUT AB DYNAMICS
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the ERP Programme Director, the project manager will plan and coordinate the completion of the core activities relating to functional delivery and testing, data collection and migration, cutover and training across the business disciplines of engineering design, manufacturing, sales, HR and finance. Working with a team of subject matter experts and wider business communities to plan and co-ordinate the execution of all activities across multiple businesses.
Planning and coordination of a multi-disciplined solution across multiple companies, in particular:
- Functional delivery and test planning.
- Data collection and migration planning.
- Cutover planning for each business workstream.
- Training plans to address a maximum of 300 employees.
- Ensure project deliverables and timescales are understood, supported, and owned by relevant team members and stakeholders.
- Help drive activities and tasks to conclusion by bringing relevant stakeholders together to optimize outcomes.
- Coordination of cutover dry runs
- Delivery of weekly progress reports that clearly identify risks and opportunities to keep project timescales and costs on target. Management of support issues and change requests.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience supporting ERP project delivery using waterfall and prototype methodologies.
- Experience in data migration and cutover planning across the disciplines of engineering design, manufacturing, sales, customer service, HR and finance systems.
- Proven experience planning projects that deliver on time and to budget.
- Knowledge of the IFS ERP solution
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org