ABOUT AB Dynamics
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Inventory Controller will initially report into the Operations Director and will support the Logistics and Purchasing teams to achieve targets set. The role will have a clear approach around continuous improvement and delivery the necessary requirements to manufacturing and engineering.
- Planning and conducting perpetual inventory count and stock takes
- Adherence to customer stock and control procedures
- Ensure efficient flow of stock throughout the site – with extreme importance around rolling out FIF0, drawing issue control and traceability methodology where applicable.
- Systems development
- Checking the checker
- Packing case control
- Strong system control, ensuring adjustments are fully understood and reported
- Dealing with customer and supplier stock enquiries
- Ensuring accurate records and complete information capture.
- Ensuring that staff deal with all stock queries quickly and efficiently
- Maintain a safe working environment that complies with all aspects of the company’s QHSE Policies
- Wastage reporting
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in stock/inventory role and can demonstrate knowledge of warehouse stock Management systems and processes
- Good communication skills. Ability to communicate any issues and concerns at all levels.
- Good attention to detail and understanding the meaning of data.
- Strong team player and aware of individual impact and contribution to the business, with good problem-solving skills and ability to work under own initiative with limited supervision Be flexible for periodical stock counts in line with customer and business
- Previous experience of working with Warehouse Management Systems in line with ERP (IFS) systems
- Willingness to attend additional training course to enhance knowledge
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com