ABOUT AB Dynamics
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role offers an exciting opportunity to work with leading automotive clients worldwide whilst supporting the range of products, demonstrate and promote products to customers and develop the product range to suit new applications and requirements.
The role also provides the opportunity for worldwide travel to assist customers on site.
- Interface with customers to establish opportunities for product development
- Supporting product development by translating customer needs into technical specifications
- Supporting customers with the specialist use of existing products and extending product application
- Product ownership and maintenance through out the product life cycle
- Demonstrating the use of existing and new products to support the sales process
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Mechanical or physical sciences background Strong mathematical literacy
- Self-motivated and practical approach to problem solving
- Familiar with control system design and sensors (e.g. PID)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Driving License
- Experience in automotive engineering
- Knowledge of Vehicle Dynamics
- A working knowledge of electrical systems (e.g motors and drives)
- Computing skill with an interest in coding (Matlab, Arduino or similar)
- Knowledge of digital communication in vehicle (CAN)
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com