- Salary: £30-40k experience dependant
- Hybrid working pattern
We are looking for a back-end Software Engineer to help create and enhance our industry leading simulator products. The team is responsible for the HMI software for the ABD suite of products across Track Testing, Laboratory Testing and Driving Simulator. ABD produces cutting-edge engineering solutions for the automotive market, so a keen interest in engineering would be advantageous. The successful candidate will help to develop these products and be involved in designing and developing new software products to enhance our solution.
What will you be doing?
- Architect/Design and create new features and interfaces for our back-end code
- Drive development of our cutting-edge new software products
- Engage with customers during all phases of development
- Work alongside project engineers at our company sites, or at the test track
- Solve challenging issues in the codebase, and implement those solutions
What are we looking for?
- Computing, Maths, Science or Engineering degree
- 2-3 years professional software engineering experience in C++
- Knowledge / experience of C#, TDD, SOLID principles
- Experience of real-time and/or distributable systems
- Understanding of all aspects of development cycle – including Git/JIRA/TeamCity or equivalent
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org