- Salary: £45-65k, experience dependant, + Commission
As a key member of our sales function, you will be responsible for the proactive identification of new customer leads and business opportunities to drive the sales of our full product portfolio of driving control robotics and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) target products to the worlds leading automotive clients.
You will be free to travel extensively to visit potential customers within mainland Europe and further afield, to fully engage and to convert leads and enquiries into sales. The opportunities for significant OTE within the role are unlimited and this role would therefore suit a motivated sales professional.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the business to identify new customers and achieve sales targets
- Leading discussions and demonstrations with potential clients in the global automotive industry
- Managing a pipeline of opportunities and customers
- Travelling extensively to visit and engage with customers
What are we looking for?
- A sales professional with a proven track record of significant sales
- A confident and effective communicator with a good level of written and oral English
- Someone with the ability to build rapport with others and influence decision makers
- A driven sales person with the desire to increase their sales experience
- A deep understanding of the automotive industry and interest in future vehicle technology
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience within The AB Dynamics Group. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To discover why we’re a great place to work, send us your CV outlining how your innovative and inquisitive personality would make you a good fit in the world of autonomous vehicle technology - firstname.lastname@example.org