ABOUT AB DYNAMICS
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles
- Identify and pursue business opportunities with new customers and clients.
- Ensure existing markets are retained by maintaining close client relationships.
- Conduct market research activities as required.
- Promote an image of organisation and product/services which will further company objectives.
- Report on developments in the marketplace and competitor activities.
- Identify and advise on new market opportunities.
- Assist with the development and launch of new products/services.
- Liaise with production and sales staff to ensure client needs and market opportunities are met.
- Support the preparation and successful delivery of company trade shows.
- Provide accurate monthly forecast on new business activities. Advise during price negotiations and price structure.
- Achieve new business revenue targets for ABD Ltd.
- Identify and secure new accounts.
- Provide accurate monthly forecast on new business activities.
- Provide feedback on market requirements to the relevant business director.
- Development of agreed technical product specification to meet future market conditions Successful launch of new products and removal of obsolete products from the market in a timely fashion
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree educated (ideally in a technical field) or qualified by experience
- Extensive experience in business development. Primarily remotely but with a requirement for face to face meetings. Ideally experienced in a B2B capital equipment industry.
- Able to advise and influence people to agreed courses action without direct reporting lines
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects and meet firm deadlines.
- Comfortable and enjoys developing new business via direct approaches. Able to travel as required. Travel up to 25% of the time.
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com