- Salary: Flexible dependant on experience
AB Simulation is a new business within the AB Dynamics Group, created specifically to provide the focus to deliver ambitious growth plans for the global automotive and motorsport simulator market. We are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development & Sales Director with an established track-record in the automotive industry to develop business opportunities for our existing and developing suite of simulation products and services, ranging from desktop applications through to large motion platform simulators.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have responsibility for both executing the sales process and also coordinating sales activities with our existing international sales channels in Europe, US and Asia along with defining and executing the Business development strategy, leading the sales process from lead generation through to order intake, managing key client relationships and ultimately delivering order-intake plans for growth.
What will you be doing?
- Taking a proactive responsibility for the complete sales process including lead generation, capture planning, opportunity qualification, value proposition and solution creation, proposal writing and contract negotiations
- Developing and maintaining Key Account Plans for established clients and capture plans for new clients. Building long-term sustainable relationships with key clients and undertaking client stakeholder mapping
- Lead the Business Development and Sales activities for the global AB Simulation business
- Develop, implement and execute a Business Development strategy to deliver ambitious growth plans
- Winning sales orders and growing an effective pipeline of business opportunities for all of the simulation products and services
- Coordinating Business Development and Sales activities with our international sales channels in Europe, US and Asia, and maintaining and building relationships with in-country sales agents and resellers
- Supporting the promotion of the AB Simulation brand through digital means (website and social media) and attending and/or exhibiting at key industry events
What are we looking for?
- Business Development experience in the automotive and/or motorsport industry, ideally associated with the sales of high-value, advanced technology equipment
- Experience of the complete sales process including lead generation, capture planning, opportunity qualification, value proposition and solution creation, proposal writing and contract negotiations
- Experience in developing and managing senior client relationships
- Experience in sales activities in a global market and appreciation of different business cultures
- Skills and experience in creating value propositions, proposals and sales presentations.
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Simulation. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org