ABOUT AB DYNAMICS
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
- Strategic and tactical development of the company's ERP platform across AB Dynamics Ltd functions (HR, Finance, Engineering, Procurement)
- Working along side the implementation team during go live with a view to owning the system and its future development
- Managing a small team (ERP Analysts)
- Continuous improvement of system configuration, user uptake etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders internally and externally, at all levels
- Develop and Manage an ERP support team to deliver process improvements and identify simplification opportunities
- Handle production issues from low to highly critical / severity issues
- Knowledge in ERP Diagnostics; executing SQL files/script thru SQL plus and Toad
- Work with the development staff to resolve production support tickets related to customised functionalities
- System setup and configuration for upgrades/ implementation of new functionalities/organisations
- Business analyst tasks which include gathering of requirements and information from core application users and business sponsors; understand business goals and objectives; gather system and development requirements; research on existing functionalities and feasible custom solutions; prepare necessary and required documentations; communicate/translate functional specifications and business requirements for development/technical groups used
- Meet ad hoc report requirements by creating customised reports
- Fix data corruption and/or minor system errors and conduct bulk updates by creating tested, reliable, and accurate data fixes/ scripts
- Develop business process improvements using the current/ available ERP applications/functions
- Participate in UAT document preparation, testing activities, production implementation and post-production support/ activities
- Document business process documents that coincide with the use of ERP system
- Provide proper training to all kinds of ERP users: core; external/ internal; end-users; self-service users
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of ERP technical and functional knowledge/experience, preferably IFS
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in managing / implementing ERP systems
- Experience of developing new functionality within ERP systems and developing security protocols
- Knowledge of service delivery across Manufacturing, HR, Finance and Procurement
- Independent and team player with enthusiasm in working in both management and customer-oriented environment
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written (includes documentation skills)
- Proficient with all applications of the Microsoft Office suite, including: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, and Outlook
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com