ABOUT AB DYNAMICS
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be required to work both independently as well as being part of a team. You will be working alongside the maintenance/facilities leader to carry out any routine, scheduled or spontaneous maintenance. Liaising with sub-contractors and assisting where required.
- Responsible for internal maintenance across all sites.
- Supervise and provide support for subcontractors.
- Drive company vehicles for ABD logistics and to and from repairers etc.
- Maintain and update certificates, reports & quotations to online database.
- Weekly checks of CCTV footage & logging any reports.
- Provide support in tasks for other departments if required.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Must be computer literate with experience in MS office and ability to learn new programmes.
- A good awareness/understanding in health & safety when carrying out responsibilities.
- Skills to perform the maintenance role.
- Ability to work well on own or as part of a team.
- Full clean driving license
- Willingness to perform in all areas of maintenance.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Willing to work across all our sites.
- A tradesman or someone who has gained knowledge in this field of expertise.
- Knowledge of building and maintenance techniques.
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications.
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org