This is a great opportunity for a multi-skilled individual to join a fast-paced Inventory and Logistics department and contribute to AB Dynamics industry leading products and reputation.
As a key part of the Inventory Team, the successful postholder will maintain and control stock levels as well as supporting the goods in/out functions. As part of a small team within Internal Logistics, you will be maintaining Inventory and physical maintenance of a busy Parts Store, ensuring production areas are supplied with sequenced stock for production assembly.
What will you be doing?
- Stock / Inventory Control
- Internal Logistics development
- Production Picking / Kitting
- Support in developing Inventory processes using new ERP system
- Managing data input
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Stores / Internal Logistics background.
- Knowledge of Production environments.
- Previous experience working with Stock systems.
- Computer literacy - especially with outlook and excel
- A can-do, driven Attitude and strong communication skills
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com