ABOUT AB Dynamics
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stores Person on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract to join our ever-growing innovative company, to support and contribute to AB Dynamics' cutting-edge projects. You will be responsible for controlling physical and inventory levels within a stores, ensuring kitting and delivery process is in line with the production schedule. You will also be liaising with various departments within the business to achieve all targets and goals.
- Maintain and control Inventory levels.
- Data Entry – Maintain and update internal computer systems.
- Issue kits in line with production schedule.
- Conduct regular stock maintenance
- Support other areas within team when necessary.
- Ensure good 5s is maintained.
- Good communication to key stakeholders of stores and delivery status.
- Maintain good standards of H&S.
- Ability to develop processes and collate TQM.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in a fast-moving stores environment
- Strong teamwork and flexibility
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Working to deadlines and targets
- Drive and determination, with a can-do attitude
- Full Driving License
- Fork Lift License
- Electronic/Mechanical Stores Experience
- Understanding of Mechanical and Electrical drawings
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org