- Salary: £50-60k experience dependant
To support the company’s ambitious growth plans, the Marketing Manager will establish and implement a clear strategy and be responsible for developing, managing and measuring the impact of marketing programs and materials across our global markets.
The key skills required are a deep understanding of marketing in B2B environments, experience marketing technical products, the ability to effectively lead multiple projects and implement programs in a timely manner, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be someone with extensive marketing experience from an engineering or technology environment who will bring AB Dynamics marketing projects to the next level.
Reporting to the Group Brand & Marketing Director, the successful candidate will also be required to work closely with other companies within the AB Dynamics Group and the leaders of the company’s track test, laboratory testing and simulator teams. Success in this role requires you to be proactive and collaborative, so excellent interpersonal skills will be fundamental to achieving the required results.
What will you be doing?
- Lead, develop and execute the marketing strategy of the business, including setting goals and objectives in alignment with the senior leadership team and ensuring that marketing requirements are integrated into the new product development process
- Manage the marketing budget including planning, execution and monitoring
- Monitor the vehicle testing and development market, latest trends, and competition to identify opportunities for the business to exploit
- Build and lead the AB Dynamics marketing team while developing productive relationships with agencies, our partners and marketing leaders in other AB Dynamics Group companies
- Analyse the success of marketing campaigns and drive marketing decisions based on KPIs
What are we looking for?
- At least 8 years of relevant marketing experience, with at least 3 in a technical environment with multinational experience desirable
- Demonstrable experience in new product launch, brand building, response and retention campaigns
- Track record of working across multiple channels with a strong understanding of associated concepts, strategy and techniques
- Possess a clear understanding of brands, be comfortable defining brand proposition and identity, including tone of voice, visual identity and guidelines
- Excellent English language skills are essential
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org