Location: AB Dynamics, Bradford on Avon UK
ABOUT AB DYNAMICS
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the aVSD product and product line, developing and implementing the strategy, technical direction and day to day management of this product.This involves all aspects of identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer demand.
- The comprehensive management of life-cycle issues including product development and delivery, market development opportunities and rationalization of product portfolio
- Working closely with technical teams, product development, sales, operations, customers and/or end-users is responsible for all aspects of product management including:
- Planning Product specification
- Product development
- Product launch
- Product delivery
- Managing all pre & post launch product issues
- Building close relationships with sales channels and end-users
- Assist with the development of the strategic plan for future product development, involving the commercial and technical issues and the clear identification of opportunities and threats Build strong respect and credibility from key target groups – this includes internal senior managers and groups, customers, distributors and media
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Technical degree
- Extensive experience in product development and project management.
- Appropriate technical and commercial skills Experience of developing and implementing product strategy
- Achieve profitability and revenue targets of designated product lines
- Specific identification of market requirements in the future
- Development of agreed technical product specification to meet future market conditions Successful launch of new products and removal of obsolete products from the market in a timely fashion
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com