rFpro is a simulation environment for the automotive and motorsport industries. It is used for the development and testing of autonomous vehicles, ADAS, vehicle dynamics and human factor studies - essentially anything that involves driving a vehicle. rFpro’s automotive customers are the world’s largest car manufacturers, tier one suppliers and sensor developers. We enable them to simulate, test and validate new sensors, control systems and vehicle hardware systems. The top 10 OEMs that were early adopters of rFpro technology have already launched road cars which started their development, not on a test track, but in a virtual environment using rFpro. In motorsport we are the market leader of professional driver-in-the-loop simulator software - our customers are champions of every leading motorsport category. We maintain the largest library of digital road models (digital twins) of test tracks and race circuits for F1, NASCAR, WEC, IMSA, Indy, Formula E, Super-GT and Australian V8 Supercars. rFpro’s vision is for every driving simulator experiment to be conducted using the rFpro engineering-focused simulation engine. On every driving simulator, local or cloud-based, rFpro will form a fundamental part of our customers’ vehicle developments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The core focus of the Technical Sales Engineer will be on developing business opportunities with new and existing customers by bring their strong technical knowledge of our product and understanding the customers simulation needs.
- Become a technical expert in the rFpro product so that you clearly communicate new and existing features to customers
- Develop and deploy product demonstrations across the rFpro Sales team and worldwide partners
- Plan, execute and support customer trials of rFpro products through to successful sales outcomes
- Develop and present the rFpro presentations to sales opportunities and at public and private events
- Work with our worldwide partners to support them selling rFpro on a technical and commercial basis, including on-site/office visits in worldwide locations to keep our partners sales teams up to date on the latest rFpro products and market opportunities
- Work through customer requirements to create successful new software and track purchases and track build projects
- Understand customer requests and convert into internal requirements
- Ensure existing customers satisfaction, with regular customer contact, via email, online meetings and on-site customer visits where needed
- Ensure new opportunities within existing customers are discovered and fulfilled
- Find and engage with new potential rFpro customers on a technical and commercial basis
- Work with the Producer to keep customers up to date on their purchased items and delivery schedules
- Plan, cost and provide quotations for new and updated circuits models, working with the Producer and Operations Director to ensure successful content delivery
- Use SugarCRM to keep track and report on all sales opportunities
With offices in Romsey (UK), Ann Arbor, Michigan (USA) Giessen (Germany) and Shin-Yokohama (Japan) rFpro’s global teams are passionate about their work. They are motivated to share their expertise across the business, contributing to this dynamic industry. Supported by a friendly, progressive and inclusive culture, individuals benefit from true flexible working, combining remote and office-based locations to enhance productivity. We offer highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (+plus bank holidays) and company pension contributions.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org