ABOUT AB DYNAMICS
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A hands-on role with good administration skills that can work with other departments, proactive and ensure they work in line with policy. Assisting in the shipping process to ensure day-to-day efficiency to meet the business needs.
- Assist in the day-to-day shipping operation, ensuring work is completed effectively and in a timely manner
- Prepare appropriate shipping documents: - e.g. book couriers, document booking information from freight forwarder collections, dangerous goods, export license applications, tracking, customs clearance, Inward Processing Relief (IPR), record keeping, C88 documents, Letter of Credits etc.
- Retain/maintain the filing of all supporting documentation
- Build and maintain professional relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A proven track record in global freight, trade compliance and customs management.
- Experience of coordinating logistics by air, sea and land
- Understanding of Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Effective communicator
- Relevant qualifications in/some of the following:
- Previous experience of working in an Engineering manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience working with ERP
- Experience working with ISO9001 and 14001 environmental standards
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org