- Salary: £26-28k, experience dependant
We are seeking a Coordinator to aid our busy Shipping Team to ensure day-to-day efficiency across our air, land, and sea logistics, and to make sure the department meets the business needs. This is a hands-on role for someone with good administration skills who can work with other departments proactively and ensure they work in line with policy.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in the day-to-day shipping operation, ensuring work is completed effectively and in a timely manner
- Prepare appropriate shipping documents and manage: - e.g. book couriers, document booking information from freight forwarder collections, dangerous goods, tracking, customs clearance, Inward Processing Relief (IPR), record keeping, C88 documents, Letter of Credits etc.
- Retain/maintain the filing of all supporting documentation
- Build and maintain professional relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Some understanding of freight, trade compliance and customs management.
- Experience of coordinating logistics by air, sea and land
- Understanding of Dangerous Goods Regulations and INCO Terms
- An effective communicator and willingness to focus on improvement themes within shipping department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience within The AB Dynamics Group. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To discover why we’re a great place to work, send us your CV outlining how your innovative and inquisitive personality would make you a good fit in the world of autonomous vehicle technology - email@example.com