ABOUT AB Dynamics
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be expected work independently as well as being part of a team. They will enjoy the challenge of designing and implementing features that are used by customers around the world, in an agile working environment.
- Architect/Design and create new features and interfaces for our front-end code
- Drive development of our cutting-edge new software products
- Engage with customers during all phases of development
- Collaborate in our energetic team of agile developers
- Work alongside project engineers at our company sites, or at the test track
- Solve challenging issues in the codebase, and implement those solutions
- Commissioning of new systems involving debugging and solving of problems and issuing rapid solutions
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Computing, Maths, Science or Engineering degree
- Experience of software development tasks
- 1-2 years professional software engineering experience
- Knowledge / experience of C#, WPF, TDD, SOLID principles
- Understanding of all aspects of development cycle (requirements, specification, development, debug, testing, release, deployment) – including Git/JIRA/TeamCity or equivalent
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org