1) Description of business
The Group is engaged in the design, manufacture and supply to the global automotive industry of advanced testing and measurement products for vehicle suspension, brakes and steering both in the laboratory and on the test track. With over 90% of sales to export, the Group's products are used for research, development and production quality control. The Directors believe that the Group is one of the leading UK suppliers in its market, with customers including the research and development divisions of some of the world's leading vehicle manufacturers.
The Group designs and manufactures specialised systems for the development of:
- Suspension, chassis and steering systems
- Vehicle dynamics on the track
- Next generation of advanced safety system in vehicles
- Driverless cars
- Autonomous vehicle testing
- Noise/ vibration (NVH) testing of powertrain assemblies
- Advanced Vehicle Dynamic Simulator
With our in-house capabilities in Mechanical, Electrical and Software design, we are a solutions provider to an industry continually seeking novel engineering testing solutions to new technical challenges.
2) Country of incorporation and main country of operation
AB Dynamics plc ("the Company") is the holding company of Anthony Best Dynamics Limited (together "the Group") and was admitted to trading on AIM on May 22nd 2013. The Company is incorporated in England (registered number 8393914) which is also its country of operation. The Company's registered office is Middleton Drive, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire BA15 1GB
3) Current constitutional documents