ABOUT AB Dynamics
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
We are looking for an experienced engineering data project manager, working on site, reporting into the Managing Director. You will have experience in delivering ‘data heavy’ workstreams with multiple stakeholders whose resource is shared with other business critical projects, together with proven experience building roadmaps for engineering data strategies and building a data operations model that maintains data integrity for the long.
Working alongside the ERP Programme Director you will be responsible for the delivery of data in the required format and structure to meet agreed deadlines to support the successful data migration and go live of the ERP project.
- Take ownership of project scope and change management
- Production of concise accurate weekly progress reports
- Lead and motivate the project team to deliver to required deadlines
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record of project delivery experience in business transformation directly related to the introduction of ERP
- Successful delivery of critical engineering/data centre projects
- Excellent engineering knowledge
- Development and management of data project roadmaps
- Understand core business drivers and ensure timely delivery
- Have a strong understanding of data migration
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com