· Bug Fixes
· New features for the existing front-end code, written in C#
· Assist and lead development of new projects in C#.
· Remotely support customers on site
· Commissioning of new systems involving debugging and solving of problems and issuing rapid solutions.
· Working alongside project engineers at multiple company locations, or at the test track.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
· Knowledge of C#, C++, C
· Some experience of software development tasks
· Computing, Maths, Science or Engineering degree
· Knowledge of SOLID principles beneficial
· Understanding of all aspects of development cycle (requirements, specification, development, debug, testing, release, deployment) – including Git/JIRA/TeamCity or equivalent
· Bright and hard-working
· Dynamic and able to engage fully with tasks
· Interest and passion for programming
· Background interest in engineering
· Mathematical and logical brain
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com