rFpro has over 10 years’ experience as the market leader of professional driver-in-the-loop simulator software for motor-sport with customers in F1, Formula E, LMP, Indy & NASCAR. They are active in the field of ADAS and autonomous vehicles and are providing virtual testing environments for many road car manufacturers and suppliers.
Read more about AB Dynamics' acquisition of rFpro here.
The core focus of the Technical Sales Engineer will be on developing business opportunities with new and existing customers by bring their strong technical knowledge of our product and understanding the customers simulation needs.
They will work as part of the rFpro Sales & Operations teams along with the Directors, Sales Engineers, Development Engineers, Support Team, Producer and Art Team to ensure that all rFpro products can be successfully presented to customers to meet their needs. They will be expected to plan, implement and report on their sales and customer management projects, with sales reports, forecasts and market targets reviews.
- Become a technical expert in the rFpro product so that you clearly communicate new and existing features to customers
- Develop and deploy product demonstrations across the rFpro Sales team and worldwide partners
- Plan, execute and support customer trials of rFpro products through to successful sales outcomes
- Develop and present the rFpro presentations to sales opportunities and at public and private events
- Work with our worldwide partners to support them selling rFpro on a technical and commercial basis, including on-site/office visits in worldwide locations to keep our partners sales teams up to date on the latest rFpro products and market opportunities
- Work through customer requirements to create successful new software and track purchases and track build projects
- Understand customer requests and convert into internal requirements
- Ensure existing customers satisfaction, with regular customer contact, via email, online meetings and on-site customer visits where needed
- Ensure new opportunities within existing customers are discovered and fulfilled
- Find and engage with new potential rFpro customers on a technical and commercial basis
- Work with the Producer to keep customers up to date on their purchased items and delivery schedules
- Plan, cost and provide quotations for new and updated circuits models, working with the Producer and Operations Director to ensure successful content delivery
- Use SugarCRM to keep track and report on all sales opportunities
As the company expands and grows, there will be future developments and additions to these activities. These are expected to be embraced by the Technical Sales Engineer.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org