ABOUT AB DYNAMICS
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for processing orders, liaison with operations and planning departments, customers and sales channels. An advanced user of Microsoft Excel, the Sales Coordinator will support the Sales Team Leader & Sales Director with the development of spreadsheet based sales tools, price lists and sales analysis.
- Supporting Senior Sales Coordinator with processing of incoming sales orders
- Creation of production orders using configurator tools
- Analysis of order intake, sales pipeline and reporting data
- Preparation and management of sales data to migrate to forthcoming new business systems
- Liaison with customers, sales channels and other departments
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Advanced MS Excel capability and a proven ability to learn and make effective use of new systems are required
- High accuracy of work and the ability to check your own work
- Able to manage a number of tasks at the same time and deliver on time
- Good level of written and spoken English, comfortable on the telephone
- Experience of working within a sales team or financial background
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com