As a member of the Sales Team in Germany (Frankfurt area) you will work with the world's leading automotive manufacturers & suppliers, offering them our driving robots, drive-by-wire controllers and moving ADAS crash targets. You will be a vital part of the continuous growth of our agile company by supporting existing customers, winning new customers and markets and converting this into revenue.
You will become the first point of contact to the customers with regards to tailor the right offering to them and also the voice of the customer within the AB Dynamics organisation.
What will you be doing?
- Support all sales related activities regarding the track testing products and services
- Generate new business leads
- Generate, follow up and negotiate customer quotations and win business
- Consult customers with regards to the right ABD products and services
- Support marketing activities, customer demonstrations, trade shows and conferences Support the development and execution of sales strategies
What are we looking for?
- A technical background – most likely an Engineering or Technician degree
- Open personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with others
- Confident and effective communicator, fluent in German and with a good level of written and oral English
- Openness to other cultures
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience within The AB Dynamics Group. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To discover why we’re a great place to work, send us your CV outlining how your innovative and inquisitive personality would make you a good fit in the world of autonomous vehicle technology - email@example.com