This is a great opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join and grow with our innovative company and contribute to rFpro’s industry-leading products and cutting-edge development projects. We are looking for candidates located in Michigan/California in the US, with with potential for UK or Germany. We have offices in Hampshire (Romsey) in the UK, Geissen in Germany and Wixom, Michigan in the USA.
The core focus will be on developing business opportunities with new and existing customers by bringing your strong technical knowledge of our product and understanding the customers’ simulation needs.
What will you be doing?
- You will become a technical expert in the rFpro product so that you clearly communicate new and existing features to customers.
- Building positive working relationships with customers and become a trusted partner for their simulation needs
- Working through customer requirements to create successful new software and track purchases and track build projects.
- Plan, cost and provide quotations for new and updated circuits models, working with the Producer and Operations Director to ensure successful content delivery.
- Ensuring new opportunities within existing customers are discovered and fulfilled as well as engaging with new potential rFpro customers on a technical and commercial basis.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills and Technical Sales experience
- The ability to interact with and learn from team members from across the company
- Self-motivated, quality-focused, and able to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Experience with simulation, or within the automotive/motorsport industry
- An understanding of autonomous vehicles and advanced driver assistance systems.
Why join us?
We offer a highly competitive benefits package and are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To discover why we’re a great place to work, send us your CV outlining how your innovative and inquisitive personality would make you a good fit in the world of autonomous vehicle technology - email@example.com.