- Salary: $100-140k experience dependant
Drive success and lead the financial accounting, internal control and reporting activities to ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice. Embed group financial reporting processes and disciplines in a newly-acquired sub-group. Ensure monthly management accounts and reports are prepared on a timely basis with variances from budget and forecast understood, explained and mitigating actions appropriately implemented. Improve efficiency of processes and procedures and embed group internal controls. Following implementation of new ERP system, work towards transforming finance function into business partners
What will you be doing?
- Monitor and analyse operating results against budget and identify and implement any mitigating actions;
- Manage the preparation of monthly financial forecasts for PBIT & Cash;
- Hands on support to subsidiary accounting teams in closing month end and review of cost of sales and cost allocations
- Improve working capital management, especially invoicing and management of receivables;
- Direct and coordinate the strategic financial planning and financial modelling; working closely with business unit Managing Director and Group CFO
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working within a multinational group with responsibility for management reporting and internal control compliance
- Proven record of preparing and presenting management accounts
- Proven record of managing budgeting and forecasting process and managing external stakeholders
CMA or CPA (or alternative body) Qualified Chartered Accountant, or qualified by experience
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org