ABOUT AB DYNAMICS
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the ERP Programme Director, the role requires the ability to analyse historic data, talk to suppliers and business stakeholders to enable the completion of accurate records to support the data migration of our complex bills of materials and associated supply chain data. In addition, we are seeking a candidate who can support us in the creation and delivery of training material to support the roll out of the IFS ERP supply chain module into our purchasing and warehouse teams.
- Talking to suppliers and business stakeholders to derive required information to support the completion of records associated with engineering and mechanical bills of materials.
- Working with members of the ERP team to finalise end to end process flows and working instructions.
- Development of training guides, using the ClickLearn training application that records the steps taken to complete records on the IFS ERP system, relevant to purchasing and warehousing. (Training will be provided)
- Development of work instructions and process flow diagrams in support of the ClickLearn recordings.
- Classroom training to small groups of end users.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Mechanical and electrical purchasing experience
- Working knowledge of supply chain processes inc. purchasing, goods in and warehousing
- Previous administrative experience working with IFS or similar ERP/MRP system.
- Experience in quickly adopting new computer applications, with some training.
- Initiative and willingness to get involved.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Capable of working under pressure and to deadlines. Good communication skills, verbal and written.
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com