ABOUT AB Dynamics
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles..
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position would suit someone with around 10 years’ experience as a software developer including time leading and managing teams of developers.
- Lead an energetic team of agile developers, reporting to the head of the Lab Test Software group
- Mentor and nurture the team imparting expertise and helping them make the right choices.
- Make architectural/design decisions for new features and interfaces in our front-end code
- Drive development of our cutting-edge new software products
- Engage with customers during all phases of development
- Solve challenging issues in the codebase, and implement those solutions
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of .NET and C#
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, design patterns, and coding best practices
- Understanding of all aspects of development cycle (requirements, specification, development, debug, testing, release, deployment) – including Git/JIRA/TeamCity or equivalent
- Experience managing small development teams
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Bright and hard-working
- Dynamic and able to engage fully with tasks
- Interest and passion for programming
- Background interest in engineering
- Mathematical and logical brain
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org