- Salary: £28k
As a member of the Sales and Marketing team you will work within a busy team reporting to the Marketing Manager. This is an exciting and creative role where you will be a vital part of communicating and delivering a global marketing plan.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual with a background in international marketing. This is the perfect role for either a Marketing Assistant looking for the next step in their career or a Marketing Coordinator looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced and results-driven marketing professional who is able to work well in a collaborative environment and communicate confidently with different departments and stakeholders. You will also be creative, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Coordinating and executing marketing campaigns and initiatives, including video and photoshoots
- Creating and managing content for the company website, social media, and other marketing materials
- Coordinating activities for email marketing and maintaining mailing list
- Supporting marketing requests from international product distributors
- Conduct market research and analyse data to identify trends and opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- A marketing background - 1-2 years of experience with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation software and CRM platforms
- Experience with running business social media accounts
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Experience in either technology or engineering is a plus
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience within The AB Dynamics Group. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To discover why we’re a great place to work, send us your CV outlining how your innovative and inquisitive personality would make you a good fit in the world of autonomous vehicle technology email@example.com