The Track Test Systems team are responsible for the driving robot and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) target products. The products are used to test and validate the latest vehicle safety technologies designed to intervene automatically in the event of pending collision. The drive to develop vehicle autonomy has led to a growing demand for these products and the need for future innovation.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to work with leading automotive clients worldwide, whilst supporting the range of products, demonstrate and promote products to customers and develop the product range to suit new applications and requirements.
The role also provides the opportunity for worldwide travel to assist customers on site.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- An engineering or technical degree
- Mechanical or physical sciences background
- Strong mathematical literacy
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics
- A working knowledge of electrical systems (e.g. motors and drives)
- Computing skills with an interest in coding (MATLAB, Arduino or similar)
- Familiar with control system design and sensors (PID)
- Knowledge of digital communication in vehicle (CAN)
- A creative and analytical mind
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good communication skills
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org