ABOUT AB Dynamics
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
- Define and deliver NPI projects ensuring time, cost and quality targets are achieved.
- Manage project priorities and overall project schedule.
- Ensure assigned project resources are managed and directed to meet the project objectives.
- Interface with other areas of functional expertise inc software, electrical and mechanical design, manufacturing and finance.
- Act as a catalyst to resolve project problems and conflicts, escalating when necessary.
- To proactively communicate status and performance to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for identifying, monitoring and managing risk and change.
- Support the ongoing development of Project Management procedures.
- Willing to travel if required, including internationally
- Managing suppliers
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record with at least 2-3 years relevant experience of managing and successfully delivering complex development projects.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Manufacturing, Project Management or another similar field. (ideally Masters).
- Recognised Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, APM or equivalent experience)
- Experience required in the following: Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project or similar tool, ERP systems
- Strong leadership with good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to advise and influence at all levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise own workload.
- History of key decision making and encouraging change particularly despite resistance.
- Able to interface & network across the Company, including international locations
- Commercially astute with experience of managing 3rd Party Suppliers
- Broad knowledge/awareness/love of technology. Automotive interest desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of “industry best practice” but able to apply this in an SME, entrepreneurial & fast paced environment.
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org