To assemble, test and quality inspect robot systems to the highest standard, using the correct and most current testing procedures and electrical/mechanical drawings.
We would expect the successful candidate to possess the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Mechanical and/or electronic engineering background
- Competent using electrical and mechanical drawings
- Electronics/Electrical fault finding skills
- Can work under minimal supervision whilst using their own initiative and engineering abilities
- Good technical communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline
We are looking for a Robot Production Technician to join our highly skilled team. This vacancy is an opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in Engineering. The job will comprise of 75% electronics based assembly and fault finding and 25% mechanical.