Leading the sales process for the company’s range of high-end automotive simulation products. Responsible for engaging sales leads generated by Marketing and Business Development teams and driving interest through expert engagement and demonstrations through to the quote stage.
- Lead the sales process for the Advanced Vehicle Driving Simulator and our other simulation products.
- Conversion of sales opportunities through to quotes
- Work with overseas sales offices and sales partners to engage with potential customers and build confidence in our offering.
- Organise and lead sales demonstrations to customers, in collaboration with lab test business group.
- Work with Marketing to develop collateral and messaging for the simulation product group.
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A technical background – most likely an engineering degree
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive R&D, with experience in simulation a further asset
- High level of technical credibility. This role will be key in generating orders for multi-million pound machines, and the right candidate will be able to engage persuasively with potential customers.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and ability to build a rapport.
- Commercial awareness.
- Able to organise and convey technical information accurately and succinctly.
- A good listener, able to understand and respond to the customer’s requirements.
- Willingness to travel overseas.