This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 year experience as a Software Developer
- Bug Fixes
- New features for the existing front-end code, written in C#
- Assist and lead development of new projects in C#.
- Remotely support customers on site
- Commissioning of new systems involving debugging and solving of problems and issuing rapid solutions.
- Working alongside project engineers at multiple company locations, or at the test track.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of C#, C++, C
- Some experience of software development tasks
- Computing, Maths, Science or Engineering degree
- Knowledge of SOLID principles beneficial
- Understanding of all aspects of development cycle (requirements, specification, development, debug, testing, release, deployment) – including Git/JIRA/TeamCity or equivalent
- Bright and hard-working
- Dynamic and able to engage fully with tasks
- Interest and passion for programming
- Background interest in engineering
- Mathematical and logical brain
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org