ABOUT AB Dynamics
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
- Design and develop Windows application software; primarily the flagship “PLATO” product used by automotive manufacturers worldwide for noise/vibration measurement and analysis.
- Opportunities for worldwide travel to assist with system commissioning and customer training.
- Provide support to customers worldwide via telephone, email and internet (remote control) connection to customers PCs.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree, HNC or equivalent in an engineering/maths/science/computing discipline.
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in software development, ideally using Delphi and/or C#.
- Experience working with SQL-databases.
- Excellent computer skills. Good Microsoft Office™ skills.
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple demands.
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels.
- Flexible approach e.g. ability to place projects on the “back-burner” when customers require support.
- Good personal presence.
- Willingness to travel.
- Clean driving licence.
We’re an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org