ABOUT AB DYNAMICS
AB Dynamics is one of the world’s leading specialists in automotive test systems, supplying a range of advanced solutions including driving robots, ADAS soft crash targets and driving simulators to all major vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers globally. The company's unique technology is used for many applications including the development of autonomous vehicles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity for a multi-skilled individual to join a fast-paced spares and warranty department and to contribute to AB Dynamics reputation of industry leading products. You will be responsible to processing customer spares requirements and spares stock control. Working to pre-defined procedures and referencing engineering drawings and specifications where needed. Preparing and packing spares orders for shipment to customers worldwide at short notice.
- Processing Spares/Warranty Orders
- Spares stock control
- Liaising with various departments on lead times
- Generating warranty build lists
- Pick and pack orders neatly and securely for shipment to customers
- Weekly reporting
- Covering of goods in/store duties when required
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A background in engineering
- Comfortable interpreting engineering diagrams
- Keen eye for detail
- Computer literate (Excel and Outlook knowledge important)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Full driving lucense
- Can do attitude
- Previous experience working with stock systems
- Inspection experience
- Quality Assurance - ISO901
- Forklift experience
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com