- Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
You will work within a small team as part of the sales department, developing relationships and sales to vehicle manufacturers as well as autonomous and mobility start-ups within the West Coast, USA. Responsible for independently developing sales leads as well as engaging sales leads generated by AB Dynamics Marketing and their Business Development teams. Driving interest through expert engagement and product demonstrations from first contact through proposal development stages and close of purchase order. This role will be key in generating orders for multi-million-dollar machines and systems and will involve travel within country and overseas.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the sales process for all AB Dynamics and DRI product and services, focusing on the Western portion of North America.
- Conversion of sales opportunities with high level engagement from initial conversation through quoting and close of sale.
- Work closely with the US sales partners to engage with potential customers and build confidence in our offerings.
- Organise and lead sales demonstrations to customers in collaboration with the various ABD business groups.
- Work with marketing to develop promotional content and messaging for the various product groups that are specific to the markets and sales territory covered.
What are we looking for?
- Technical credibility/background – most likely an engineering degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive R&D and business development/sales.
- The ability to engage persuasively with potential customers.
- Some exposure to vehicle dynamics, track based testing, lab-based testing and simulation environments is desirable
- Participate as part of a team effort and be willing to complete tasks outside the defined scope of responsibilities.
Why Join Us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
*AB Dynamics, Inc is a contractor to the Federal Government and is subject to the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force guidance mandating COVID-19 vaccinations for all employees. Therefore, all candidates applying for a position after 25 October 2021 will be required to provide proof of vaccination before an offer for employment may be extended.