- Work pattern: Office-based
The primary function of this exciting hands-on role is to assist the Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager in meeting all HSE Objectives and targets and ensuring the HSE Management Systems, Policies and Procedures are complied with by all employees, contractors and visitors within their facilities.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct internal audits as per the HSE Management System audit program and ensure corrective actions are closed out in a timely manner.
- Assist with the promotion and development of Health and Safety culture on sites to increase employee awareness and encourage safety.
- Assisting with the collection and monitoring of energy or carbon producing data from the group for inclusion into the annual report and the group carbon neutral program.
- Assist with the development and review of workplace Risk and COSHH Assessments.
- Reviewing and updating management system documentation and updating registers as required.
What are we looking for?
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation and guidance and its practical application.
- Knowledge of environmental and sustainability issues.
- Competent in the use of general IT software – word, excel, PowerPoint & e-mail.
- Valid Driving License holder
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To discover why we’re a great place to work click here to apply outlining how your innovative and inquisitive personality would make you a good fit in the world of autonomous vehicle technology.