We are looking for experienced candidates with a proven engineering project management background with an emphasis on managing complex multi-disciplinary projects and New Product Introduction (NPI). You will have managed multiple complex multi-disciplinary technical projects through the full development life cycle, applying your experience in planning, coordinating and delivering projects to required specification and timescales.
What will you be doing?
- Project managing the successful delivery of customer contract projects (on time, on budget and to the requisite quality).
- Project Managing the successful delivery of NPI project.
- Project governance (schedule, cost, and risk).
- Interfacing with other areas of functional expertise inc software, electrical and mechanical design, manufacturing, and finance.
- Interacting with customers
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record with at least 2-3 years relevant experience of managing and successfully delivering complex development projects.
- Strong leadership with good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to advise and influence at all levels.
- Strong customer facing skills
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Manufacturing, Project Management, or another similar field. (Ideally Masters).
- Recognised Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, APM or equivalent experience)
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com