The postholder will manufacture small runs of high quality, hand-built test equipment for our ADAS products. This includes wiring of solder bucket MIL spec & LEMO connectors, crimping of ring terminals and various Molex types and looming using lacing cord. Our teams work to engineering schematics so confidence in reading/interpreting these diagrams is key.
What will you be doing?
- Routing/Looming wires and cable in a chassis using lacing cord
- Soldering THT and SMT components with lead free solder
- Basic fault finding/testing using a DVM
- Cable assemblies
What are we looking for?
- Practical wiring/electronics experience
- Familiarity with working from R&D schematics
- Use of MS Office package
- Experience in the use of lead-free solder is advantageous
- The ability to flex between jobs to a high standard
- Experience of ISO9001 or IPC 610/620 certification is desirable
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To discover why we’re a great place to work, send us your CV outlining how your innovative and inquisitive personality would make you a good fit in the world of autonomous vehicle technology - email@example.com