- Working pattern: This role will be based on-site
We are looking for a Test and Commissioning Technician to support the commissioning and final test of our ADAS test equipment. These products are used in the development of driver assistance systems and automated driving; they rely on cutting edge technology with GPS guidance and high-capacity electric batteries.
Working as part of a small team under the operations umbrella you will be commissioning and testing all aspects of the product along with fault finding and diagnosing any performance/ out of spec issues and providing support to close out any problems. This is a physical role that will involve loading and unloading the products at our test track where you will perform a series of specific tests to ensure the product conforms to our desired specification and delivers on all our customer requirements.
What will you be doing?
- Electrical and mechanical commissioning of each new build
- Fault finding and servicing of existing products
- Performing functional tests on various components such as motors, braking and suspension
- Hardware installation and software programming
- Preparing the finished product for shipping
What are we looking for?
- A technical qualification, NVQ 3, or technical degree
- Experience of automotive electronics and mechanics
- Critical thinker with a good understanding of engineering
- Familiarity with ISO9001 standards
- A strong eye for detail
Why join us?
We are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience at AB Dynamics. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment along with highly competitive salaries, an additional discretionary company bonus and an attractive benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and company pension contributions.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To discover why we’re a great place to work, send us your CV outlining how your innovative and inquisitive personality would make you a good fit in the world of autonomous vehicle technology - email@example.com